Last night, Jordan and I (along with many other people from the public, the school choir, teachers and finalists) went to the Digi Awards!
We went to the Aurora Centre in Burnside for it, and the stage was huge. It had good seating as well. There were many finalists from my school and lots of other schools as well such as Lincoln primary, Chisnelwood Intermediate (their jazz band performed and their lead singer was AMAZING) and many many more. Unfortunately Jordan and I didn't place but Olivia, Jemma, Lorelei, Dylan, Jayden, Phillip, Sean, Ruby (my sister!) Nadia, Shonte, Dom, Isaac, Natasha and Tia did. I think that's it.
I was amazed by all of the amazing entries and next year, if my high school does it, I wish to enter for the 'Music Video' category. I'm already planning the chorus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.