Pages

Friday, 14 August 2015

Book Character Day!

Today it was probably my favourite school event of the year - Book Character Day!
If you don't know already, Book Character Day is when the school whole, even teachers, dress up as their favourite book character!
This year there was no parade (aww) but we had some brilliant costumes. 
Captain America, Thing 1 and 2, Darth Vader and Minions! 
I had a panda onesie so I went as Kung Fu Panda. I felt like I made the best choice because there were no pandas in the school and it was super cold. The onesies felt as soft as a cloud.
Here is a photo of me.

There was supposed to be Winter Sports but it was cancelled, because of rain. Everyone was changed into their uniforms but once the news had come through, almost everyone changed into their costumes, including me! 
Here is a super cool picture of our class dressed up. I'm at the back, just past Thing 1 and 2. We look awesome, don't we?



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jaime, it is amazing... but... I couldn't really see us in the picture. Probably because we are always at the back because of our height. Did you know that your blogger name is spelt wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your kung fu panda costume jamie it must have so cosy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.