Pages

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Our DigiAwards Photostory!

You have probably heard about Jordan and I's photo story for the Digi Awards. Well yesterday they got entered and I am so excited! The awards night is on September 4th (I think that's next week or maybe the week after that!) and the choir is possibly performing, I am in it. We learnt different kinds of photo taking techniques and how to create a photo story. You simply insert photos into iMovie! 
Here is our photo story. Big thanks to Samantha and Natasha for starring in it. I'm also in it as well. I'm the redhead!
Here is our blurb as well, it had to be under 100 words which was difficult. Jordan and I usually write extremely long stories. 

This term we have been learning about all kinds of heroes, like community heroes and famous heroes. Jordan and I have made a photo story for the Digi Awards. We tried to take photos that were closely related to the storyboard. It was important that the camera was not facing the sun and we used the Rule Of Thirds. Putting it together was confusing. We hadn’t made one before so we needed help! Jordan recorded the voice overs and I took most of the photos. We worked collaboratively and got feedback from other people to make it better.

Here is our photo story! (And sorry it's so crackly. It's not like that on the iPad!) 

- Jaime and Jordy =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.