Cinquain poems are short, easy French poems. Here is the order you write it in.
1. Title.
2. Two adjectives describing the subject.
3. Three verbs that you do or that it does related to the subject.
4. A short five word sentence about the subject.
5. 1 word that can also be used for the subject.
First, we were shared a Doc about Cinquain Poems. It told us about who made it, where it was from and some examples. Next, we were called up in our writing groups with a device or book each to write down our plan and poem. I went up with a Chromebook, my second favorite device. Mrs McGuinniety or Ms McLeod (depends what group you are in) wrote an example with us and we started planning together. Then we got started.
I wrote mine really quickly but had to do some editing afterwards to make sure it made sense, fitted in with a cinquain structure an make sure I was happy with my work.
Mrs McGuinniety checked it and said to add some pictures onto my Google Doc and make it purdy. I added a picture of a snowflake and of course, Olaf! (He's so cute!)
Anyway, here is my finished poem.
Winter.
Frostbitten, cold.
Sledding, skating, skiing. Winter is so cold!
Snow-scape....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.